Should football and boxing be made safer for kids or should they be banned?

To be honest I've noticed that some parents are against these sports because of the risk of injuries that come with the territory and especially concussions. However I think both of these sports and even sports that are more dangerous like surfing or fencing should be perfectly fine as long as the child is... show more To be honest I've noticed that some parents are against these sports because of the risk of injuries that come with the territory and especially concussions. However I think both of these sports and even sports that are more dangerous like surfing or fencing should be perfectly fine as long as the child is being taught how to play these sports safely. Also as for the question well like I said I agree that these sports need to be made safer so that the kids playing these sports don't get concussions. So do you agree that kids shouldn't play these sports or do you agree that these sports should be made safer?