Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 months ago

Do you like shooter video games?

Sniper Elite 4 & The minimum length for an answer is 15 characters

• 4 months agoReport

Sorry I was supposed to give you five stars but did a typo

3rd person, like Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1 & 2. 1st person shooters suck

No, unless team fortress or The Original Star was battlefront Games count

I don't mind them.

not the only ones i tend to like are horror related ones usually it's mostly story though but i enjoyed dead space. i don't like games such as CoD the stories tend to suck and are extremely short and easy as they tend to cater mainly towards multiplayer which is just repetitive imo. multiplayer shooters i do enjoy are games that heavily rely on team work such as Over Watch.

i try to stay away from shooters though mainly because i suck at them and they piss me off because i suck. im more of a story guy thus why i enjoy mmorpg's more lots of story and character building not all are good though

there is significant difference between shooter games.

but yes good ones yes.

Mostly "Duck Hunt" from the NES.

I do. I enjoy the COD series. Especially Black Ops 3 and 4. I like GTA 5, which has some shooting in it. However, they aren't necessarily my favorite type of video games.

Yes........................

only the ones that are not first view, like the first resident evil or the first silent hill.

yeah i used to play them a lot