16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

Sniper Elite 4 & The minimum length for an answer is 15 characters

• 4 months agoReport

Sorry I was supposed to give you five stars but did a typo

• 3 months ago

3rd person, like Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1 & 2. 1st person shooters suck

• 3 months ago

No, unless team fortress or The Original Star was battlefront Games count

• 4 months ago

I don't mind them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

not the only ones i tend to like are horror related ones usually it's mostly story though but i enjoyed dead space. i don't like games such as CoD the stories tend to suck and are extremely short and easy as they tend to cater mainly towards multiplayer which is just repetitive imo. multiplayer shooters i do enjoy are games that heavily rely on team work such as Over Watch.

i try to stay away from shooters though mainly because i suck at them and they piss me off because i suck. im more of a story guy thus why i enjoy mmorpg's more lots of story and character building not all are good though

• 4 months ago

there is significant difference between shooter games.

but yes good ones yes.

• 4 months ago

Mostly "Duck Hunt" from the NES.

• 4 months ago

I do. I enjoy the COD series. Especially Black Ops 3 and 4. I like GTA 5, which has some shooting in it. However, they aren't necessarily my favorite type of video games.

• 4 months ago

Yes........................

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

only the ones that are not first view, like the first resident evil or the first silent hill.

• 4 months ago

yeah i used to play them a lot

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.