Why am I aging so badly??!?

I’m 28 and look and feel like I’m 35. II have a child and have never felt like myself again since having her 5 years ago:( I now have bags/ wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and wrinkly hands:( My skin is not as shiny as it used to be also my hair is always dry and brittle. Help!!!!

Favorite Answer

sounds like you have alot of stress and it might be affecting you. Maybe find ways to de-stress and enjoy your life. Eat healthy and take care of yourself.

Maybe treat yourself to a makeover or a spa day! Be good to yourself!

We love others!(?)Feel about better aspects of life...Couldn,t not that be a world of creams and perfumes you can bring to your home and smile another time to life???Don,t be old,and never make you young! Why? Cause that,s whole the effort.

Who can you ask for help, in taking care of the child at least on occasion so you can sleep, relax or get some pampering.

28 is already about the age for being over the hill for women. Having a kid just accelerates it.

35 is actually pretty good.

take hair skin and nails vitamins eat unprocessed foods stay away from processed meats drink water instead of sodas

Because you are not doing what you like