Why am I aging so badly??!?

I’m 28 and look and feel like I’m 35. II have a child and have never felt like myself again since having her 5 years ago:( I now have bags/ wrinkles and dark circles under my eyes and wrinkly hands:( My skin is not as shiny as it used to be also my hair is always dry and brittle. Help!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds like you have alot of stress and it might be affecting you. Maybe find ways to de-stress and enjoy your life. Eat healthy and take care of yourself.

Maybe treat yourself to a makeover or a spa day! Be good to yourself!

• 6 months ago

We love others!(?)Feel about better aspects of life...Couldn,t not that be a world of creams and perfumes you can bring to your home and smile another time to life???Don,t be old,and never make you young! Why? Cause that,s whole the effort.

• 6 months ago

Who can you ask for help, in taking care of the child at least on occasion so you can sleep, relax or get some pampering.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

28 is already about the age for being over the hill for women. Having a kid just accelerates it.

35 is actually pretty good.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

take hair skin and nails vitamins eat unprocessed foods stay away from processed meats drink water instead of sodas

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because you are not doing what you like

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.