Conservative Christians have faith that God will use Trump for good. If he destroys the GOP will their faith have been justified?

Update:

Anonymous appears unable to answer the question an instead rants and posts nonsense. Pathetic and not worth a reply.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

More likely, he will turn the GOP into the party of clowns.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Trump being elected is proof God has totally abandoned the USA

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Listen closely. EVEN someone like you, knows that the quantitative data in terms of economic recovery, record low unemployment, veterans having their school debt forgiven, is a good thing.

The problem is, because you're a democrat, you automatically decide that everything someone you didn't vote for in office, must be bad.

That's a sad and deceitful way of existing for obvious reasons.

See we don't view things as being good or bad on the basis of what color their party badge is. If Trump does something dumb? IT'S DUMB. If he does something good? It's good.

You've boiled this entire process down to whether or not it "destroys the GOP" but I think even that question shows you've missed the mark entirely.

Screw every label and partisanship. If something is good and helps people, it requires no label. If something is bad, then it means people on both sides try to turn everything into tribalism about who is worse.

Stop deciding your existence and position on who's worse, and instead decide your position on what actually embraces morality, and truth.

I myself am a Christian. And because of that I don't care who you are or what color your badge.

If your conduct is good, it's good. If it's bad, it's bad. The problem is too many people today are deciding that it being good or bad depends on which political party they're from. And THAT is the problem.

• 6 months ago

Perhaps it is a "sign of the times". The Democrat Party has already disintegrated into leftwing nonsense.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.