There’s a saint who’s asked to be married to this Roman soldier, she respectfully declined saying, “my heart remains to the Lord” who is she?

There’s this saint I read about in a book where she wanted to live a life of chastity so when she was forcefully asked to be married to a Roman soldier, she declined. Of course that wasn’t a option back then, you simply have that right, the soldier and brought his brother to try and physically convince her. She was... show more There’s this saint I read about in a book where she wanted to live a life of chastity so when she was forcefully asked to be married to a Roman soldier, she declined. Of course that wasn’t a option back then, you simply have that right, the soldier and brought his brother to try and physically convince her. She was able to withstand them and I don’t remember what she did but what I strictly remember is when she died her body never decomposed. Which saint is this??? It’s definitely driving me mad. Help