Is remote neural monitoring a threat to Christianity?

I believe it is, I haven't read the whole Bible but I know everybody has sin thoughts sometimes. I believe Jesus Christ wants all of us to be ourselves. I do not support mind control devices and invading people's privacy when they want privacy, I believe mind control devices should be illegal. I have also... show more I believe it is, I haven't read the whole Bible but I know everybody has sin thoughts sometimes. I believe Jesus Christ wants all of us to be ourselves. I do not support mind control devices and invading people's privacy when they want privacy, I believe mind control devices should be illegal. I have also heard reports of the NSA sinning and involuntarily abducting american citizens and giving them brain surgery to implant the remote neural monitoring devices in their heads. The remote neural monitoring devices can control you and it can control your personality. I have also heard a report of a person saying NSA is going to implant everybody with remote neural monitoring devices to control them, if you have the remote neural monitoring devices in your head you will never know if you are yourself.
5 answers 5