Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Is remote neural monitoring a threat to Christianity?

I believe it is, I haven't read the whole Bible but I know everybody has sin thoughts sometimes. I believe Jesus Christ wants all of us to be ourselves. I do not support mind control devices and invading people's privacy when they want privacy, I believe mind control devices should be illegal. I have also heard reports of the NSA sinning and involuntarily abducting american citizens and giving them brain surgery to implant the remote neural monitoring devices in their heads. The remote neural monitoring devices can control you and it can control your personality. I have also heard a report of a person saying NSA is going to implant everybody with remote neural monitoring devices to control them, if you have the remote neural monitoring devices in your head you will never know if you are yourself.

Nope.........................................

• Jake

A person can battle true invasions of privacy using the rosary and fasting.

• Monitoring is just an optical illusion, it doesn't bother the Christian!

Then, I wanted to know how long it took you to read the whole sacred bible, from the beginning of genesis, to the end, Revelation?

Give me an answer, otherwise, I'll list you in the trolls of the Malaysian garden!

Yeah but is this really YOU talking?

LOL

Source(s): That would be messing with our freewill and putting the consequences on the ones doing it. We would not be held accountable unless we let it be done or agree to having it done by our own freewill. God is NOT stupid.
  • Gourry

If Jesus wants us to be ourselves then he's against god judgment to send people to hell or heaven. Because that's exactly psychological monitoring.