Is it safe to eat just every other day?

I know that it doesn't sound good but I've found personaly that if I eat daily and regular I just feel really down and lazy, when I do eat it's not unhealthy foods for e.g I'll eat breakfast which will be a bowl of oatmeal with fruits and nuts and for dinner/lunch I will have a meat sandwich with a... show more I know that it doesn't sound good but I've found personaly that if I eat daily and regular I just feel really down and lazy, when I do eat it's not unhealthy foods for e.g I'll eat breakfast which will be a bowl of oatmeal with fruits and nuts and for dinner/lunch I will have a meat sandwich with a snack crisps/chips or a chocolate bar ( not healthy I know but it feels like a treat, and for my main meal at night it would involve fish/meat what ever it is I fancy with salad or veg with eaith a rice/pasta or potaote , the next day I will not eat anything at all simply because I don't really want to I just feel energizeed and satisfied with what I ate. I know this doesn't sound healthy but is there anyways that I could eat something on them days where I don't feel like eating?
10 answers 10