A cube is placed in a pool of water. If the cube is 94 cm long on each side, what is the weight of the cube?

(Use 1000 kg/m3 for the density of water)
My teacher hasn't been able to explain this to me in a way that I could explain, I really need help.
Update: I read the answers and realized that there are a lot of factors missing, which is why it makes this question unanswerable. I don't even understand why this kind of question is in my assignment(and the thing is that there are several, exactly the same question, except the numbers change).
Update 2: According to my teacher, there is a way to answer this question but he won't tell me how??? He just tells me to try to solve it and he'll see what I did wrong but I don't even know any formulas that can help so how the heck am I suppose to even try???) Thank you all who has tried to help, I really... show more According to my teacher, there is a way to answer this question but he won't tell me how??? He just tells me to try to solve it and he'll see what I did wrong but I don't even know any formulas that can help so how the heck am I suppose to even try???) Thank you all who has tried to help, I really appreciate it.