If you,re of a fair-skinned disposition,is a blazing-hot Sun,which we have here today,a living hell?

Favorite Answer

It came to mind yesterday - a gorgeous day, weather wise - that God provides these because He's sick of hearing whiners complain.

A healthy reminder never to grumble and murmur when in reality we have it soooo good.

gloom & darky here,,send some o dat blazing heat

Yes, but many Negroes find it too hot too.

No, I enjoy the heat very much, it reminds me of home!

• Justin

Nope.

The sun has marvelous healing properties and actually delivers vitamins directly into the skin. At times when I have been ill, I have actually gone outside to 'bake' and the combination of sweating and sunlight exposure has helped significantly every time.

I think that appreciating the power of the sun is an art form. The best and most powerfully constructive arts are also the most deadly in the wrong hands or with the wrong interpretation attached to them.

People tend to hurt themselves the most when they approach anything without gratitude, assuming the worst aspects of anything before they even begin. Sure, there are 'victims' associated with pretty much any activity that will be happy to share their misery, but how we choose to interpret things is still a GOD-given individual attribute only we have the power to choose.

10"...from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way. 11Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?" (James 3:10-11).

"...Bless and do not curse." (Romans 12:14).

Uvb rays cause the production of vitamin D in the body.... without this vitamin, it is impossible to absorb calcium.
      All kinds of health problems (including bad teeth) are caused by the lie that the sun is bad for us.

Look at the bright side, no pun intended, if you're an athiest you can use the opportunity to find ways of enjoying the heat.

Darn it !! I just clicked on that fire hydrant. But I don't know why.

... but seriously I'm going to enlarge that pic and grab a deck chair. It's winter here.

• 6 months agoReport

😂😂😂😂

Not to me! I slather on the sun screen, put on a hat and enjoy the pool!

Source(s): I'm a very white girl from the South and I LOVE it here!