How much laundry detergent do i put in this front loading washer?

Okay so basically I’m young and have never used a front loading washer so I need help figuring out how much Tide liquid detergent to put into it. The picture i showed is a picture of my washer thing... do i fill the detergent to the very top of that? it doesn’t have a MAX sign so i’m not sure...

The laundry detergent bottle has instructions on it. Read them to find out how much to use in a front loading washer with the load size you're putting in it.

• drip

If you have a full dirty load I would fill it 3/4 full. Normal load 1/2 full and a small load 1/3 full.

You are using a good detergent and front load washer need less soap to be efficient.

If after a load is complete, you open the door and there are still some suds, cut back on the detergent

Use HE detergent! It is made for low suds for front load machines, They should have directions on the back of the bottle