Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

How can a 15 yr old buy condoms?

I’m 15 years old and I want to buy condoms to try on, and also to maybe **** in, you know just to experiment.

I’m 13cm/5.11Inches flaccid and 17.5cm/6.89Inches erect

How do I do this?

What size to buy?

What brand?

Ps: I live in quite a small town...

• ron h

A few years ago, I worked in a little store that sold them. There was a kid about 15 who used to buy them there. He lived nearby and was in the store several times a week for food and soda and we talked sometimes. I wouldn't say he was a friend, but I liked him. A few times he came in and said he needed a condom but didn't have money, so I gave them to him. I believed he was stayin' safe and not just jackin' off into them, but I dunno.

• edward

I live in a small city/big town what you do is go to whatever drug store you have. Grab a box of condoms, i’m going to suggest SKYN condoms. They’re thin, crystal clear and durable. If you have trouble finding them, they come in a black and gold little box. If they don’t have them any condom will do although you really should read the box. Measure the circumference at the widest part of your shaft, normally right around the middle, that’ll prevent the condom from just slipping off, which is the issue some asian guys have with condoms, they’re like long grain rice, long a thin. South east Asian’s make up like 1/3 of the world population...it’s not a coincidence.

• edward

@ron h, the circumference is what he should be using when he buys a condom, length...all pretty much the same. I have no idea what ethnicity he is, asian men tend to have a long and thin penis. Like long grain rice if men were the size of miniature lego characters

• Sky

There is no law prohibiting a minor from buying condoms, and if you shop at a store that has the self-scan checkouts, really nobody will notice you buying condoms. As far as what size, that's up to you. If you're engaging in sexual activity with someone, that's a very smart thing to do to buy and use protection.

Standard size ones should fit fine

• Josie

Walk boldly into any Supermart, drugstore and buy them.

Yes at 15 they may sell them to you.

If you are really brave you can get FREE condom packs from

Clinics and some doctors surgeries.

Regular chepest brand suitable for experimenting.

Condoms are not illegal. If you are big enough to use them then you are big enough to buy them.

I would think you are being responsible

You can buy them but the convenience store clerk will probably rat you out to your parents.

• kelvin

have to be 18 to buy them

It's not like the movies. Anybody can buy condoms, just like anybody can buy shampoo or a greeting card, without having to ask for them or prove they're an adult. They're usually in the aisle with shaving supplies or feminine hygiene. You set them on the counter, the clerk rings them up, and you pay. End of purchase.

Penis size isn't an issue. Just buy a box or package of condoms without fretting over size.

If you worry about the small town aspect, take a bus to the next town, or run your own errand when you're in another town for some reason.

• kelvin

you come back when you learn to measure correctly and if your five inches soft you would be ten inches hard

• Thomas6 months agoReport

I wish it worked that way. Im 14 and im 3.75 inches soft and 5 inches hard. Not everyone grows 2x lol

You act like a grownup. Walk up to the person in charge of that department and ask for help.

• Chris6 months agoReport

I'm sure she would be glad to help.