I have two dogs, two ferrets, and a cat, should I still free range my rabbit when I'm not home?

I'm planning on adopting a rabbit at a shelter I'm volunteering at in a month or two and I was originally going to free range him or her and naturally, with the excitement of a new family member, I have been researching everything about rabbits. Well I fell on the dark side of the research where I saw cases... show more I'm planning on adopting a rabbit at a shelter I'm volunteering at in a month or two and I was originally going to free range him or her and naturally, with the excitement of a new family member, I have been researching everything about rabbits. Well I fell on the dark side of the research where I saw cases that people's pets have seriously injured or even killed their rabbit because the rabbit was free ranged and I really dont want that for my rabbit. If I dont free range the rabbit I will keep them in a 6x6 pen in my room and possibly let them free roam if I'm home, if I really cant trust my other pets they'll only free roam in my room. However my pets are pretty good with the ferrets, my cat and my larger dog is straight up scared of them (they run out whenever the ferrets enter the room) and my other dog just follows them around (not in an intimidating way) but I know ferrets are also predators so idk if they'll be the same with a rabbit. I am also moving from this home in a year or two and will be living with another roommate and the only other pets then will be her two cats and my cat.