My hand really hurts?

So today i tripped and fell on some concrete. And i scrached my legs and i could feel my hand for a minute. I felt it again but it still really hurt. Its been 3h now and it still hurts. When i fell i didnt hear any cracks or pops. And i felt my hand and everything seemed in place. But when i fell i also hit my elbow. So i think i hit a nerve very hard so my hand hurts. Someone got any ideas on what happend or what should i do?

Favorite Answer

How was your hand involved? You are saying you scratched your legs. But then say you "could feel your hand for a minute." This is not very descriptive. Saying "it hurts" is also not very descriptive.

And how would you know if "everything seemed in place"? What does that even mean? And how would you know this, without being a doctor, or having an x-ray?

If you fell on it, you could have sprained it, or bruised it, or caused a minor hairline fracture. But you gave no other symptoms. Is there discoloration? Is it swollen? Can you move it? You should take some advil, put ice on it, and if have an ace bandage or something, gently wrap it and try to not use it, and if it gets worse, see a doctor.

• Dino5 months agoReport

Everything in place. I didnt feel any bones were out of place. And if i broke it. I would feel the pain when i touch the part where it broke. A few days passed. Theres allitle pain but its passing. I think i was right. I think i hit a nerve so it was just burning

u should see a doctor about this asap

Trying soaking in some Epson salt . It is still sore in the morning then you can always go to a doctor.