Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Why do i get rejected all the time? I'm a girl.?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

If dumb guys reject you don't worry there are plenty of guys out there.

• finc9 months agoReport

So if a guy gets rejected by women you would tell him that those women who reject him are " dumb "?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Some guys are just jerks. Some are very immature. I have met guys in their 50's who act like a child.

• 9 months ago

just relax and your time will copme. you need to not think so much into things like these

• 9 months ago

You don't smile enough. You look sad. It's astounding how much difference it makes. No one ever wanted to date me and then my husband did and he made me so happy and then suddenly almost every guy I met showed attraction to me and started asking me out. It was very weird!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Because your havnt found the right guy yet. Everyone had a perfect partner out there and when its right it flows naturally

• 9 months ago

You must have some idea as to why you are being rejected. Not to have the faintest idea is ridiculous, dependant on the type of guy that you find attractive of course.

If you only attract trash of course, then being rejeccted is your good fortune, Keep it up.

You probably need to upgrade the type of guy that attracts you, yes, I know its difficult. If your planning on a permanent relationship, then its intended to last for a long time, and you'd better learn to be very particular indeed Impossible to be too fussy.

• Das
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

Don't pursue men, be shy, play hard to get. And don't give it for free, he has to marry you and support you for life.

• 10 months ago

either your looks or personality if a guy rejects you. women as rafael stated always have too high of a standard when it comes to dating thus why us men get rejected a lot and thus why not all but usually men are afraid to ask women out in general due to rejection. it is 2019 though women can ask a man to marry them or to date.

i tried to date this girl from college i was pretty nice to her the way i approached her and all that but she kept ghosting me which pissed me off because if you are not interested then simply say so. she is cute but she acts like she is a perfect 10 when she is just a 5 in looks if not 4 and personality probably a 3

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Your standards may be a bit too high. Often times women have too high of standards in men. Another thing is No one is above being rejected even if you're a woman.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Show us a photo...that might help us to tell you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.