Mrcury
Lv 6
Mrcury asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

Where do you watch movies? Netflix?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I have free T.V. and watch what I have there or go to an actual movie theater, I love to.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I boycott Netflix, because it is too liberal-biased. I own many DVDs. I see some movies on TV on AMC and other channels.

• 6 months ago

Blurays, Netflix and HBO. Sometimes I rent them on my digital tv service.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

In a Theater. .......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Usually, yes ........................................................

• 6 months ago

Redbox for newer releases. They're convenient and it's only $1.2 a night.

For older movies, mostly Netflix, but sometimes Hulu, Prime Video, and CBS All Access as well.

• onthe456 months agoReport

Is Redbox available in the UK?

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i have never used netflix. now i don't plan too with a lot of the distributors breaking off to their own streaming services.

i get movies i want to watch on blu-ray. usually when they release since they're on sale. i would say 95% of blu rays also come with a digital code anyway. there i can stream it to movies anywhere, and link it to vudu and even iTunes for multiple streaming options.

i also have some TV seasons like The Office and a couple other comedies on iTunes i got on sale too.

Vudu also has a service where most movies if you have a barcode, and it registers on their app, you can pay $2 for a dvd version and $5 for a blu ray version. that's if it's a dvd. if it's a blu ray, you can pay $2 for the HD version on the app. i've done that a couple times for movies that i got on sale that didn't have a digital code.

• 6 months ago

I don't like streaming. I'd like to have them in my collection. I download and watch them on my computer

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I watch some on the dvds I have, and others on Youtube.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Mostly Netflix, but I also buy Blu Rays.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.