Are the majority of users on Yahoo Answers vastly uneducated...seems so to me.?

Favorite Answer

The majority of users? Absolutely not.

The majority of TROLLS and stalkers here? Yes, absolutely.

Are the majority of users on Yahoo Answers vastly uneducated? [Correction]

I guess your statement was correct:-P

Many have said that many users are teenagers. Yes, sure sounds like it.

Yes, but only because most users are very young. Teenagers I would say.

• Who nose,...............

.........................

Not educated yet. A lot of them are around 12.

One of the biggest problems with US culture these days is that ignorance is seen as a virtue. People are encouraged to believe just whatever they'd like to believe, and to reject any facts that conflict with what they'd like to believe. People actually pretend to be stupider than they are! Anyone who 'knows too much', who knows what he's talking about, we don't trust him.

The Republican Party really takes advantage of this trend, and helps to drive it. The previous Republican president graduated from the two most prestigious universities in the New World but stumbled over any word with more than two syllables. The current Republican president feels justified in just making sh*t up as he goes along, just saying anything, true or not. Both of them, their main campaign appeal was "Vote for me, 'cos I'm just as ignorant and opinionated as YOU are!"

• Henry

They are very smart. Really smart people are on Quora.

No, but the majority are teens that are lacking in maturity and people who do not treat the site seriously.

• .

Probably not. But a lot are narcissists who answer questions with gibberish just to accumulate points.