Who would I go to for this job ?

Online predator catching by acting as a younger teen for law enforcement?

3 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Start with the nearest police academy.

• car253
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

FBI or your local police department.

• 1 year ago

They don't "hire younger teens" for things like that. They have people pose as younger teens to do things like that, not actual younger teens. They have to become creative to establish the person's intent, to prove the perpetrator actually made it clear they were intending to solicit an underage person, knowingly, and are able to do this with people who are not minors, so have no need for using actual minors to do these things.

Not even Hollywood uses teens if they don't have to in certain rolls. Like most movies, tv shows, where it involves highschoolers, the actors are often over 18, some even into their late 20's if they look young enough. Because studios prefer to hire adults over minors when they can, both because of maturity, and being able to hire older more experienced actors, and also to avoid having to be worried about various wage and hour laws, etc. like working over certain hours in one day. Like, in the tv show, "Riverdale" the actor who plays "Jughead" who was meant to be 16, is actually 25. And "Gabrielle" who was 16 in the original "Beverly Hills 90210" tv show, was 29 when she had that part. And in "Clueless" the actress who played, "Dion" who was supposed to be 17, was also 29. This is the norm, and not the exception, and so could go on and on, but these are just some I knew off the top of my head.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.