Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

My parents come into the room all the time. Should I masturbate anyway?

My parents are constantly coming into the room, at all 24 hours of the day, even during the night, for instance at 4 AM, my father comes into the room because he wants to ask, "not in a hostile way" but because he is curious, why I'm awake.

It frustrates me so. I don't know if this is normal. Is this normal? Does everyone else have to deal with this, too?

They can come into the room at any moment, so I never feel like I can masturbate.

What should I do? I don't understand

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Next time your dad says 'I'm coming', just reply 'No, I'M cumming'. That should stop him

• 4 months ago

Masturbating is ok. It's completely normal. Even I do it a lot!

It's not fun getting caught doing it. Believe me, in the Army, I was in the barracks doin it and I didn't realize I left the door unlocked. One of my best friends, who happened to be a very attractive girl, walked in on me!

Luckily, I was covered up with a blanket while I was doing it! We were still friends after that. She didn't tell anybody, but, she did pick on me about it for about a week, when we were alone!

Just lock your door, think about cute girls, lay down and jerk away!

• 4 months ago

Do not masturbate. It will cause you long term suffering not only emotinally but also spiritually. Stop it immediately otherwise it will be difficult for you to escape from it. Call on the Lord Jesus Christ and see His mighty hand work on your behalf. He is the source of satisfaction in everything.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, you should not do that, or else ur parents will be sad

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I mean, that'll be one way to stop them walking in.

• 4 months ago

Never Ever in the bathroom. In the bed, comfy, lube, towel, balls strap as MUST. Do it right or don t do it at all.

• 4 months ago

Will be embarrassing for a day or 2 but I had the same problem and let myself be caught doing it.

My dad walked in and I quickly turned on my side away from him so he didn't really see my junk.

He said sorry an quickly left.

Since then they always knock an wait for me to answer before coming in.

• edward
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

When i was a teen my bedroom had a bookshelf between the bedroom half and the living quarters half of my room. I could always hear someone coming. I’m assuming your room isn’t big enough to be a suite so i’m going to tell you to masturbate in the washroom like the other guys who can’t get privacy in the bedroom

• 4 months ago

I think you should just ask your parents to start respecting your right to privacy.

It's not too much to expect a measure of privacy... they should knock and announce their presence before entering.

You don't have to make the conversation with them be about masturbation, or anything else... other than privacy.

Just be calm and respectful when you talk to them, remember it is their house and they get to make the rules and if you approach them like a child... they're going to treat you as such. But if you're mature and reasonable, they're more apt to be reasonable with you.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Close and lock your door. Problem solved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.