Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Have you evet seen someone ask a question, then answer it (anonympusly or not) , & then give THEMSELVES best answer?

• SIR
    Favorite Answer

Yes, all the time. I wish I could report people who do that directly to Yahoo and get those bloody twits banned. But I can't. I do report the questions and answers on the accounts that are cheating, but losing 10 points on each account is not going to teach them a lesson.

Yes many times..................but every time I give the example here, my stalker zaps it with all his multiple sock puppets......just as I suspect this is just another set up.

no, ive never seen someone do that but im sure some do

Many times

There are several long term abusers with multiple profiles, some in the double digit number, who award BA to their sock accounts.

A few that come to mind:

Panti/spanking fetish spammer

Teen incest fetish spammer

Rate these people looks spammer

The East Indian Canadian dwelling spammer who used to close most of his spam with oomm Don't miss him at all

And pretty much anybody who posts claims like you did while blocking other users is doing the same thing.

It's not possible to award oneself best answer, unless the person who posted the question has more than one account and used a second account to answer the question. That happens a lot. It's how a fair number of people made it to Level 7. They use one account to post questions and then continually award best answer to their other account. Those 10 points add up. And being able to go anonymous means that it's very difficult to track that and impossible to prove it, but we all know it happens.

not recently................