can I transfer colleges after the end of one semester?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

If I were you, I would ask your college counselor about it directly. While it may be possible, different colleges have varying policies so nobody other than an official representative of the college can answer this for certain. If you speak to the college counselor, they will most likely guide you regarding the minimum number of required credits, subjects, application process, etc... for transferring to another college.

If your college does not allow students to transfer after one semester, then maybe your counselor will be able to suggest other alternatives to you, or guide you through the process of transferring after one year.

Good luck!

• 6 months ago

You can, but you have a much better chance of being accepted if you have completed a year's worth of courses and proven that you can do college level work.

• drip
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Some universities will allow you to transfer in with as little as 12 credits. Read requirements on each school’s web site.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i dont see why not, talk to a counselor at your school about it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You can if you wanted to.

Source(s): 2 colleges
  • 6 months ago

No, you can't at least I don't think so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.