Wyne asked in Social SciencePsychology · 12 months ago

What is the mind complex/phenomenon of someone who believed everyone is the same called?

I am not sure whether this is a mind complex or not. I think it is a problem that some people have. Not looking for solutions only looking for a scientific specification for someone to be doubting the idea that everyone is different, someone who thinks we are all essentially the same. Whether it be a complex, phenomenon, or school of thought.

2 Answers

  • LP7
    Lv 7
    12 months ago
    Favourite answer

    homogenous might be the expression

  • Molly
    Lv 4
    12 months ago

    Do you mean everyone of a certain group or literally everyone? If the former, you may be thinking of stereotypes, the latter I'm not so sure. Perhaps someone with a bit of a spiritual thing going on.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.