Wyne asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

What is the mind complex/phenomenon of someone who believed everyone is the same called?

I am not sure whether this is a mind complex or not. I think it is a problem that some people have. Not looking for solutions only looking for a scientific specification for someone to be doubting the idea that everyone is different, someone who thinks we are all essentially the same. Whether it be a complex, phenomenon, or school of thought.

• LP7

homogenous might be the expression

• Wyne3 months agoReport

Outgroup homogeneity effect. Got It!

• Molly

Do you mean everyone of a certain group or literally everyone? If the former, you may be thinking of stereotypes, the latter I'm not so sure. Perhaps someone with a bit of a spiritual thing going on.

• Wyne3 months agoReport

The belief or illusion that everyone acts similar to a certain stereotype, and to find someone who does not aline with a stereotype is extremely rare. That uniqueness is an illusion.