If we put a geocentric map on the Pyramids, would the chambers correspond to locations on Earth at different times as seen by the stars?

Update: Explain, please. I'm just a plebeian trying to think. I've thought about this before. The geocentric model is accurate mathematically, and it's what the Egyptians used. If you change pi to 3.16, based off ten, it makes more sense. yes, i know they taught you in school such people thought the Earth... show more Explain, please. I'm just a plebeian trying to think. I've thought about this before. The geocentric model is accurate mathematically, and it's what the Egyptians used. If you change pi to 3.16, based off ten, it makes more sense. yes, i know they taught you in school such people thought the Earth was flat but the geocentric model works on Earth, kind of like the celestial sphere.