Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

Marianne Williamson compares Trump to "mad King George". Is she right? What's the color of his piss?

I said something like that before the election so I will say yes she is correct.

Yes, she is right. A purpleish blue. Unless the disease is not porphyria, but end-stage syphilis. In that case, I believe the color is not affected. Those who know are not telling, yet.

• Mike

Who?????????????Is She crazy????????

• Yavan

The chosen one?

Trump acts like a deranged dictator. Usually, these guys find their way to the top in third world countries.

He's narcissistic, corrupt, self-serving, dishonest… plus the rampant nepotism.

He tweets out orders to his subjects. He clearly is losing his grip on reality.

The G7 should be entertaining. It'll probably be the last chance foreigners get to marvel at the amazing John Galt, conservative America's Messiah.

Time to invoke the 25th

The president is losing his mind, and it wasn't that stable a genius mind to begin with.