Please help? How to I become a leader instead of a follower? I need serious help and advice! I am very sad and depressed.?

I have a very serious question to ask. I want to make friends, but I have never made a single friend in my life. I have serious problems. In any sort of situation, I am always the follower never the leader. I am sad. I want to make friends and be a leader not a follower. I want people to follow me. I do not want to follow people. I need help and advice on how I should do this because I am an extremely quiet type of person. I need help making friends and being less quiet. I want to talk, but I always get scared. I am so sad quiet that I do not even talk to my parents. Also, even if I make a friend I do not know what to do with them because I have never made a single friend in my life. Please help, this is a serious question.

ask people that do it how they did it

step up and take action. It’s your choice whether you want to accept the challenge or not. It’s hard to be a leader. You have to have the right mindset. Everyone’s counting on you to lead the way. It’s hard, yes. But with a little motivation, anyone can do it.

It helps to be naturally thick-skinned. There are always going to be people who doubt you, who doubt your idea, your purpose. You have to stare down the face of adversity. There are always going to be challenges in your life. You either accept the challenge or you give up on the spot.sit in where u fit in....

Before I was just following the pack, but now, now I’m the way I know I am on the inside. Be assertive in the way you carry yourself to others. Confidence isn’t cockiness. Being confident is being confident in your purpose. People are always going to have opinions about your idea, your purpose. Being confident in your idea will make the journey to success just a little bit easier.