How to Do The Homework?

I have homework in Algebra 2 and I found a lady on YouTube who went over the same worksheet bit she is doing it a different way my teacher told us, and she is getting some different answers as me. My mom said I should copy the video but I feel like I should do it the way the teacher taught me. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Do it the way your teacher wants you to do it. Different answers means one of them is wrong as even with different answers, you "should" get the same answer.

it will be easier to hire a tutor online - https://brest.repetit-center.by - and he will help you do your homework.

Call up a friend to ask how to do the problem. Maybe meet with a friend before school or before class to decide how to solve it.

• Alan

Show one of your problems here and get a 3rd opinion on what the correct answer is.

Show both your teacher's method and the you-tuber's method on a problem

where you get different answers.

To direct you to follow one or the others methods without any details

doesn't seem like a good idea.

Both teachers and you-tubers have been known to get things wrong at times.

Also, you could have misunderstood your teacher's advice.

You can do it a different way but the final answer should still be the same otherwise someone is wrong.