Should I take a community college course now or should I take it next year?

I'm taking 6 AP classes, which are AP United States History, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus, AP Spanish Language, and AP English Language. I'm also taking Speech and Debate. I do I have a study hall and I think I will have time to do the course, but I don't know for sure because it's only been a week with my classes. I want to take a psychology course in my local community college because I failed my AP Psychology Exam in May but I did pass the class with an A. I also want to volunteer in my local medical hospital.

I want to be valedictorian and I need my GPA to be at least be a 5.2. I will NOT lose to any other students in my high school. That position as valedictorian is very important to me.

I also want to apply for human development in the community college.

By spreading yourself too thin, you have a more likely chance of getting sick and then falling behind on your obligations. Taking time for yourself is important, and making yourself too busy will detract from that. You can become a more mature and loving person by learning to stop and smell the roses. It will make you more likely to succeed in the things you are already doing.

You have a full high school schedule. From your previous experience, earning an A in psychology yet failing AP psychology exam, your school does not have rigorous academic standards & you are going to have to work very hard (additional study beyond classwork) to master those AP exams. NO community college classes for you now.

You are taking AP Courses in high school. Why would you choose a community college.

Well you seem very smart but I would not recommend college psychology, most people at my school say it’s the hardest or second hardest class at community college