I live near a police station, but I consider myself a Socialist. I would love to fly a red flag, but I don’t want to offend the officers.?

Also, I wouldn’t like harassment.

• Frank

Shithead, and you are a shithead. Any and all Marxist derived theories DO NOT WORK. All they end up doing, in the end, is getting people killed. How the hell can you support an idea like this? Learn your history. 125 million people died in the last century alone. All because of this stupid idea that government is the solution to our problems.

There's nothing contrary about socialism and the police. The countries that are making some socialism work are very orderly countries, and have police forces. After all, the police system in this country IS socialized- it's paid for out of taxpayer money to serve all of the public. I don't know what a red flag has to do with it- they're more likely to think you're a conservative Trump voter.

All good police respect your rights, most will disagree which could result in you getting in trouble for anything illegal even if it’s small