Me and my husband have been together for 16 years... how do I deal with this correctly?

I don't mind my husband hanging out at a friends, having a few drinks... I do however mind him going out to a bar without me. Its my opinion and i know some will agree with me on this and some will not... i dont think that a bar is a place for a married man. It isnt right to go to a bar, get drunk and be... show more I don't mind my husband hanging out at a friends, having a few drinks... I do however mind him going out to a bar without me. Its my opinion and i know some will agree with me on this and some will not... i dont think that a bar is a place for a married man. It isnt right to go to a bar, get drunk and be without your significant other! I have expressed this to him. I specifically stated that out of respect for me id rather him not go to the bar. He completely disregarded my feelings and went anyways. I feel hurt and disrespected. How do I handle this? He doesnt see a problem with any of it and goes about it like it didn't even happen...urgh...