What Are Your Favorite Songs From Elvis Presley And Neil Diamond?

Favorite Answer

ND: Sweet Caroline, I'm a Believer, Crackling Rose, Red Red Wine, Beautiful Noise, Hello Again, Forever in Blue Jeans, September Morn, Desirée, You Don't Bring Me Flowers, America, Be, Longfellow Serenade, If You Know What I Mean, Yesterday's Songs, Love on the Rocks

EP: Heartbreak Hotel, Jailhouse Rock, Hound Dog, Can Help Falling in Love with You, Burning Love, Love Me Tender, In the Ghetto, Crying in the Chapel, It's Now or Never, Wooden Heart, Don't Be Cruel, Too Much, All Shook Up, (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear, Don't, Hard-Headed Woman, Stuck on You, Are You Lonesome Tonight, Good Luck Charm, Return to Sender, The Wonder of You, Way Down

Did Elvis sing songs with Neil?

Suspicious Minds

Holly Holy

Don't recall the two ever teaming up, so I have no faves that were done by both

• It's Now Or Never.

Brooklyn Roads.