Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 months ago

In ancient times humans use to barter, in the modern world we use money and cards, what is the next step?

Do you think implanted chips are the next step to buying goods and services?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

Yes.

Revelation 13:16-17,

"16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Perhaps a blockchain technology similar to Bitcoins?

• 4 months ago

We still barter ----------

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

shaking ends ....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Well...since I live in the U.S., let's take the U.S. as an example.

A LOT of U.S. "trade" is conducted with cash specifically because it cannot be traced.

And, yes: I'm talking primarily about illegal things.

- Illegal gambling

- purchase of illegal drugs

- purchase of stolen merchandise

etc. etc. (LOTS of etc.)

This is SO MUCH a part of our economy

that the U.S. reasonably will never, ever, ever

eliminate currency in favor of any sort of method of trade that can be traced.

The U.S. will always be fine with types of trade that CO-EXIST with cash

(for example: credit cards)

but not IN PLACE OF cash

unless the method is at least as untraceable as is cash itself.

Yes, even the people who make the laws are involved in this and are aware of this

and are aware of the detrimental economic impact of switching from cash to any traceable system.

SO:

implanted chips might one day be an ADDITIONAL system used

but it will not replace cash in the U.S.

not unless the U.S. becomes very much more a "big brother" type of system, with several Constitutional rights being eradicated, than it has ever been or is likely to be.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

i think that's actually a real good question. it's one i've wondered about from time to time

i don't think anybody really knows the answer though. "implanted chips" and whatnot, are really just high tech accounting gimmicks, for keeping track of the same old money numbers

and frankly, i think there's real good odds that the "next step" will be when we crash, burn, and go back to the barter system. those of us who live that long anyway.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

most of the world still does barter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.