Are my brothers gay? Please let me know?

• Sky

Sorry, my mindreader license expired and I'm prohibited from reading your brothers' minds until I pay the late fee.

How about you mind your own business, stop trolling, stop asking absurd questions strangers could not possibly provide insight on, and read a book or do something besides defecating?

If you haven't figured it out by now, you must really be lost.

They must tell you, or you ask them.

If you want to know, ask them. No-one here knows and there are no external signs of anyone;'s sexuality.

What, are you asking because you want to date your brothers? Its really not any of your business, now is it?

Uh...we need more info (age, sleeping arrangements, interests, etc.) eg. If between 11 and 15,they could just be which is a perfectly normal part of puberty. If they still take showers or baths together, it's a little strange. If they are a little more feminine than most boys, that's fine as long as they stay the sex they were born. If they happen to share a bed or a room sorry if you can't afford a better place. Suggest one of them stays in the guest room or living room. Even if they are gay, it's not a bad thing...unless it's incestuous. Don't worry about it unless they are pleasuring each other