Are my brothers gay? Please let me know?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sorry, my mindreader license expired and I'm prohibited from reading your brothers' minds until I pay the late fee.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

How about you mind your own business, stop trolling, stop asking absurd questions strangers could not possibly provide insight on, and read a book or do something besides defecating?

• 5 months ago

If you haven't figured it out by now, you must really be lost.

• 5 months ago

They must tell you, or you ask them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

If you want to know, ask them. No-one here knows and there are no external signs of anyone;'s sexuality.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What, are you asking because you want to date your brothers? Its really not any of your business, now is it?

• 5 months ago

Uh...we need more info (age, sleeping arrangements, interests, etc.) eg. If between 11 and 15,they could just be which is a perfectly normal part of puberty. If they still take showers or baths together, it's a little strange. If they are a little more feminine than most boys, that's fine as long as they stay the sex they were born. If they happen to share a bed or a room sorry if you can't afford a better place. Suggest one of them stays in the guest room or living room. Even if they are gay, it's not a bad thing...unless it's incestuous. Don't worry about it unless they are pleasuring each other

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.