Should I include in my resume that I will obtain a BLS certification?

I came across this receptionist position that requires to have a current Basic Life Support certification which I do not have. I saw the job was posted several days ago and I really fear the posting might close any time soon. I have just registered with AHA to get it. Should I wait until I'm finish and then... show more I came across this receptionist position that requires to have a current Basic Life Support certification which I do not have. I saw the job was posted several days ago and I really fear the posting might close any time soon. I have just registered with AHA to get it. Should I wait until I'm finish and then apply or include in my resume that I am "currently in the process of obtaining it at XYZ place?"
Update: Its a physical therapy aide/ receptionist position. My apologies, I forgot to include it in.