On centrelink but have started a relationship with my housemate?

Im on parenting payment single. I ve recently started a relationship with my housemate/close friend. He let me and my child move in when I was struggling to make ends meet during my divorce the end of last year (I ve been separated from my ex for well over 2 years now) and he had the space after his old housemates... show more Im on parenting payment single. I ve recently started a relationship with my housemate/close friend. He let me and my child move in when I was struggling to make ends meet during my divorce the end of last year (I ve been separated from my ex for well over 2 years now) and he had the space after his old housemates moved out... I need to report it, but obviously it looks sus. I also read online that any relationship where you call yourself partnered is considered defacto no matter the time you ve lived as a couple. We only recently started dating, I know my payments will decline. We have separate rooms but I ve started sleeping in his room.... what do I tell them?
1 answer 1