Im going crazy and suicidal please help me?

Hi Im a 23 year old korean with no friends and single who s sucidal who also has worser and weaker mentality than Thor from Endgame. Im not fat or mentality handicap but I have no college degree bad at korean not good at anything and extremely socially awkward. I get stress way too easily and my future is going to... show more Hi Im a 23 year old korean with no friends and single who s sucidal who also has worser and weaker mentality than Thor from Endgame. Im not fat or mentality handicap but I have no college degree bad at korean not good at anything and extremely socially awkward. I get stress way too easily and my future is going to be extremely hard cuz I got nothing.If people treat the wrong whether personally or lightly my mind takes it as the greatest offense I want to start hurting myself. All I got is a hardworking but poor family who are also dealing with their problems. i know compare to other people Im mentally most weak and fked up that I desire to be normal even more but get depressed about it when I realize it might be impossible. Sometimes I feel nasuea and experience minor but slowly getting worse panicattacks and I seem to be losing more and more control my mind and it s harder than I realize to just change my perspective. I have blockage socially mentally and cognitively. Dont have some illness or anything which is even worst cuz I dont know what to do.I want to get better for my family and for my future but after 5 therapy and prospect of the future and just cuz its painful and waaaaay too hard my weak heart is losing and I feel hopeless. Considering my situation is really possible for a guy like me to get better? Every gotbetter stories all revolve around people whose mentally were more stable to begin with isit possible for someone who isnt stable to get better? Pls help me
6 answers 6