Liberals, please tell me again how you justify Hillary Clinton okaying a deal to sell 20 percent of our uranium reserves to the Russians?

Favorite Answer

They're going to deny it. For f*ck's sake this idiot skeptik is trying to cite SNOPES as a basis. What, vox, daily beastiality wasn't available?

snopes is the same horse sh*t outlet who claimed hillary never said "I did not lie, I just short circuited" - they tried to get their "false" claim out there as widely as possible.

Then the video came out......and they were forced to retract.

But in true duplicitous liberal nature, they only changed it to "mixed" saying that there was no evidence that she lied......even though from her own mouth she admitted she lied but claimed it was because she short circuited....

This is why I hate liberals. In their hollow skulls, the truth is what they want it to be as long as they keep repeating it over and over.

They would also be claiming barack obama never said "I'll have more flexibility after my 2nd election" if it weren't caught on tape as well.

Worthless liberal parasites.

)___________

EDIT: @skeptik I'm not sure if you're f*cking too stupid to understand what the word basis means.....but if it's the platform you're using to prove your point.....IT'S THE BASIS...

LOL man, this is exactly what I'm talking about

• skeptik

Snopes is not the basis, dipshit. It simply reports the facts.
      You could check the facts yourself if only they didn't disprove the truth you wish were true, so you have to keep repeating it over and over.

Because she didn't. Do a little research instead of lazily repeating what some talking head whispered in your ear.

thats fake news.