Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

Ladies what's your height and how do you think about short guys?

What's your height ladies and do you think that short guys are merely "males" and not actually" men" since they are quite short in height ( 5'6 and lesser) and slim built. Even most women/girls are this tall or even quite taller.

Turn off .. creepy. Not " men/manly".

Doesn't matter, even if the guy is shorter than me.

I prefer shorter men.

• Adam D
    Favorite Answer

The average female height in the developed world is 5'4". So no, most women are not taller than 5'6".

As a guy who is 5'6" and now in this mid 30's, I can tell you that height will only matter until you're about 17 or 18 years old. When people begin to move into the world as young adults, superficial stuff will matter less and less. A short loser will still be a loser, a short guy who is awesome will be looked at as awesome. An incredibly attractive guy who's awful will be recognized as awful.

• M.P.

I'm 5'9", if I wear my heels, look straight ahead and the guy can't meet my eyes, then he's too short. I dated 2 short guys when I was young, they were nice but it wasn't for me - who the hell wants to commit to a lifetime of ugly flat shoes and hunching just not to look stupid in family puctures!???

• Ana

Personally I think height is an outdated thing to obsess about, like breast size. There’s so many more important traits in a mate nowadays.

Intelligence and income potential are huge... their face, genetics and overall health are huge. Most women would rather have a healthy, good looking shorter guy like Tom Cruise, over a tall, creepy guy with an ugly face and bad genetics that will probably have a lot of health problems in life due to poor genes.

The only real ACTUAL purpose of “height” is for a guy to be able to fight other males and hunt, and both of these things are outdated and no longer necessary to survive in society. In fact, assault/fighting is either a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the state.

Again, there are some women that will just be weirdly attracted to it for whatever reason, just like some guys are obsessed with huge boobs, skinny girls, or super long hair. Everybody has their “fetishes”, but height is no longer ACTUALLY BENEFICIAL like it used to be.

There are many who are short and solidly built. They are the basis of male gymnastic competitions. What about someone who is tall, lanky and scrawny? Where do they fit?

Being fussed over height is like being fussed over breast size. It should be an irrelevancy.