Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

Whats a good website in which I can hire an escort to come have dinner with me at a hotel?

I will be traveling in the DC area and I want to hire a female so she can have dinner with me. What's the legality of hiring am escort just to go on a date with you?

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

depends if sex is needed

• Robert

Hiring an escort is not illegal anywhere. Paying for sex is. It used to be that you could simply find a list of services in the phonebook. Some hotels may even have a list of reliable agencies. If your hotel has a bar, you may even find one with nothing to do.

It is legal, but too many of these services are fronts for prostitution; and they are expensive (even without sex). Try putting out a general invite to the group around you - being clear you only mean dinner. {She would arrange her own transportation.}

It's legal everywhere in the US.

Prostitution isn't legal in some parts. Like Nevada. But there's ways escorts get around it if they want to sleep with their clients.

So, basically... you can hire them as an escort. But they can't charge you for sex. That's a nonbinding contract agreement you would have to work out with your escort, verbally.

Don't ask me how I know that. 😌 I heard it from a friend. 😂🤣