PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Brazil is burning up. Mr Bolsonaro, the far-Right ally of Donald Trump is responsible for the destruction. Are you surprised?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No big surprise, things like that tend to happen when you put profit/business over environment.

• 6 months ago

The Amazon burns every year. And the regrowth starts every year.

• Robert
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The Amazon has been facing deforestation efforts for decades. This is mostly due to their attempt to clear the land for farming. The current leader of Brazil has nothing to do with it. If you want to stop it, stop buying food from South America.

On a side note, Bolsonaro was only elected because Brazil has gone so far to the left that people have become sick of SJWs. For example, Feminists convinced politicians into abandoning the University entrance exam, the Enem, because it was somehow "unfair" Despite the fact that the topic was "The persistence of violence against women in Brazilian society", a topic near and dear to the Feminist cause. Most failed it because they failed to answer in a coherent manner, frequently using hashtags, misspelling words and catchphrases that didn't apply or make sense.

• SumDude
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Looking at all of the thumbs down PoBoy did not want a real answer. He just wanted to bash Trump.

• 6 months ago

AMERICANS almost killed all of the bison in this country, and overfished our oceans. Are You blaming Trump and Bolsonaro for that, too ??

Source(s): I am only surprised at all of the wrongs Trump has been accused of since 1776.
    • PoBoy
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Wow.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Irregardless of the stupidity on this board, my heart bleeds for all the species of animals and other life that has perished.

I Do Care,

• 6 months ago

You ought to hold off a few days and things will get much better at least until after the weekend.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

How is he responsible? The responsible people are the greedy creeps that set the fires.

• `
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

You're sounding unusually triggered this lovely morning.

• 6 months ago

So its Trumps fault?

• 6 months ago

If the entire Amazon burns to the ground, I don't care.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.