Interview outfit(girls)?

I have an interview for Target!! Ive had a couple interviews before, I've worn black jeans and a sort of knitted sweater and some black heels. However, for this interview I want to change it up of possible, I have nude and black heels, black and dark denim jeans, but I'm not too sure what to wear as a top, for be being 18 I don't want to look as if I'm trying too hard and/or not giving enough effort, I want to look professional for my age. Should I wear a cardigan, a botton up, a sweater, ect? Just wondering what you ladies think I could wear? Thank you!♡

It does not matter what you wear once working for the interview you wear a skirt and blouse and no more than 2 inch heels or a dress just about the knees and 2 - 3 inch heels. Smell nice not overwhelming and groom your hair.

NEVER show up for an interview in any kind of assss tight jeans or any other kind period. Yeah someone will come along and say I did and I got the job but it is not professional at all. Show me you care enough about the job to put your best foot forward and that comes from an employer of hundreds of people.

Cardigan, businessy skirt and white tshirt...something like that

In my opinion you should wear black jeans, baby pink color shirt and black heels.

• Gabriella6 months agoReport

I can do that :) thanks!

I don think you should wear jeans to an interview...where nice dress pants or a professional skirt with a nice blouse. Nothing too sexy or showy. Jeans are not really considered acceptable for a job interview to be honest

Its target. They wont care. Their employees wear sneakers, jeans, and red tshirts.