Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

What type of Doggy Daycare would allow intact in heat females and intact males together? Especially in the same room?

I came across this huge YouTuber whos Alaskan Husky just had pups and apparent got pregnant on accident at a dog day care place.

Lol I’m not answering question really but yeah it was joey graceffa. Well it depends if you want to get your dog pregnant. Usually daycares don’t let males and females that are in heat to interact because they might...ya know....so yeah

Not one I'd take my dog to, that's for sure!

An irresponsible one. People just need to spay and neuter their dogs.

• *****

What type of dog owner would send their in-heat female or intact male to doggy daycare? Both parties are at fault here.

• Maxi

Too many of these 'doggy daycares' are run by people who have no clue about dogs or dog behaviour, as they are untrained, unqualified as it is just a way to make money....so as dog owners are the ones responsible for their own dog, it is up to them to ask questions, ask about staff qualifications and level of staffing, what activities they do in the day, what accessment is done BEFORE the dog is accepted and read /listen to the questions asked...did they ask about who the dogs vet is, did they ask for the owners signature to be taken to the vet if necessary, did they ask about dogs normal daily routine, if they are neutered or not etc etc... these unsafe places will not remain in business if owners took more care about who is 'looking after' their dog and are they up to the job they claim to do

• J C

Sounds bogus to me. Females in heat are not allowed at any doggie day cares.

• Jojo

Not a reputable one, that`s for sure.

A VERY STUPID ONE!! I can't imagine such a place would stay open for long................