Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

How come no one answers my questions on Yahoo Answers anymore?

No one answered like my last 5 questions. How come it’s like this nowadays? What are some other apps or websites where people answer or respond more frequently? Thank you.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I leave my questions up for a couple of days, and if nobody answers, zap them. I just assume that there is nobody out there with anything to contribute!!! No big deal. I'd rather have no answer, so I can delete, than stupid answers.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe no one finds you interesting or likes you, does it feel like you have become unnoticeable or Anonymous, oh yeah so you have. I know how you feel.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Could be various reasons:

No one knows the answer

No one is interested in them

You posted at a low activity time of day or day of week

You posted in a low activity category

They are cogent in the spam filter and no one can see them but you

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Everyone left

when Verizon took over

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Probably because your questions are too insightful and intelligent

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

looks like your questions are being answered to me.. just not in the 100s.. one question had to do with school activities.. who likes to talk about schools..????? FRIGHTENING! Brrrrrr.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I had a look at your Answers Profile all of your Questions are Months Old so if you Asked something thats more Recent It got Deleted but if you have not then I would Try Asking again if that does not Cut it then

You can give Quora or Reddit a Try

• carrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are lots of glitches at the moment, maybe your questions are not showing, Try to refresh the page before submitting your question.

• 6 months ago

maybe like reddit

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

I am also a member of Quora, They ask intelligent questions and I like to answer or comment.

• 6 months ago

If your other questions are like this one, they are circuitous and don't ask much of anything. If you want a conversation, go to a chat room. People on here will respond to ANY question. Much like I am responding to this pointless question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.