Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why do women assume they’re your type?

Not all but a lot

They just assume they’re your type and that you’d be up for it with them. If a guy assumed all girls wanted him he’d be labelled as a narcissist.

For example a taxi driver I know had two girls try and pay him with oral sex because they couldn’t afford the fair.

I’ve had some of girls off social media apps where I’ve posted wads of money on my profile (I know that’s a trashy thing to do) and on group lives and DMs I’ve had girls asking if I want to be their sugar daddy.

I’ve asked what I’d get in return and they get sexual, bare in mind we’ve had no previous encounters.

You seem to be confusing THOTs with actual women.

Save it for Penthouse Forum, pal.

That's gross. Selling yourself for cash is not liberation. Third wave feminism has f#cked up the youth. Anyway--because of experience. For dates men want a certain kind, but for just sex? They'd screw a watermelon.

I think it is because boys grow up chasing skirts, and liking girls to the point of needing to go jack off. Girls experience that from the other side, knowing that a boy will do anything to get anything remotely sexual. So girls learn to use sex to get what they want, knowing that boys will do almost anything for sex, meaning that they believe a guy will have sex with almost any girl.

• 6 months agoReport

Sure, but you've a life of experience teaching you that's desperate. You'd be a fool, though, if you said that's not how most of us grow up behaving - at least until a certain age has taught us through that experience that it's not worth it.

Is it so boring today that you have to make up stories? Women trying to pay taxi fares (not spelled "fair") with oral sex, you posting "wads of cash" on your profile and having women dying to be with you for it. Give me a break.

• 6 months agoReport

Hey Assnonymous - You obviously don't how Bitchez behave. Status, stuff, things, and the almighty $$$$ - cash for gash, that's what we called it in the army.

I interpret that more as a deep-seated anxiety coupled with the discourse of sexualisation more broadly, and thus they assume that sex is where men's minds are at. So it's not about something like narcissism... in fact, the truth is quite the reverse.