Why do women assume they’re your type?

Not all but a lot They just assume they’re your type and that you’d be up for it with them. If a guy assumed all girls wanted him he’d be labelled as a narcissist. For example a taxi driver I know had two girls try and pay him with oral sex because they couldn’t afford the fair. I’ve had some of girls off... show more Not all but a lot

They just assume they’re your type and that you’d be up for it with them. If a guy assumed all girls wanted him he’d be labelled as a narcissist.

For example a taxi driver I know had two girls try and pay him with oral sex because they couldn’t afford the fair.

I’ve had some of girls off social media apps where I’ve posted wads of money on my profile (I know that’s a trashy thing to do) and on group lives and DMs I’ve had girls asking if I want to be their sugar daddy.

I’ve asked what I’d get in return and they get sexual, bare in mind we’ve had no previous encounters.