Where,when and in what circumstances you had sex first time?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Sex between two people is a personal and private moment and should remain that way

• 3 months ago

ask your mother

• paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

not any of your business

• 3 months ago

Girlfriends house........divorced mother... No father around, .had to go away for 3 days, and said she'd feel better if there was someone else in the house.

So let me get this straight.....you **want** me to stay over with your daughter while you are away? to protect her?

uhm..........well, let me think about that.............and I'll see if I can squeeze it into my busy schedule.

Needless to say -------------we did it in just about every room in the house.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

None of your business.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

1960, my boyfriend's car, circumstances? We were horny?

• 3 months ago

WW2 12 years old we decided to find out what this thing called sex was and we loved it

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Does molestation count? The first time I had consensual sex, I was 14. It was at my girlfriend's grandma's house. I deeply regret it. She was a skank, grew up to be a tweaker.

• 3 months ago

Opportunity..........

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In the bum, midnight, she bent over to pick something up

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In the back of a van with some weird man after he wrestled me into a van after school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.