Do you believe Donald Trump...?

• Sky

I don't believe a word he says. If he said the sky is blue I would start having doubts about what my eyes had been seeing my entire life.

• Ann

I have no reason not to.

I've NEVER believed anything he says. That started at the original candidacy announcement, when he dyed himself orange, and was being cheered by hired actors. He's ALWAYS been a huge fake and an even more huge liar.

more than the fake news

Here are several trillion dollars worth of lies told by Trump. After these, no, I don't believe him.

Donald Trump

Promised a tax cut that pays for itself.

Promised to replace Obamacare with something better & cheaper.

Promised a trillion dollars worth of infrastructure spending.

Promised to reduce deficit and eventually balance the budget.

Promised to reduce prices of prescription drugs;

Promised to LOCK HER UP!

Promised to make Mexico pay for that wall!

Promised to release his tax returns;

Promised to cut the number of tax brackets, repeal the alternative minimum tax, eliminate the carried interest loophole, and allow individuals to deduct health care insurance premiums from taxes.

Those aren't little lies, those are BIG lies. Anyone who values truth should be holding Trump to account for them (remember, cons, you called Obama a liar when he promised you could keep your doctor & plan - and I did keep my doctor & plan).

• Elwood Blues

You always labeled Obama's unfulfilled promises "lies." But you can't bring yourself to give Trump equal treatment. That's because you are lying to yourself about Trump.

Honestly I trust no one, but Trump, even if he is a liar, has done more for this country than the other liars. It's not like you have any Saints in politics, they are all corrupt and generally leave the average folks behind. Even if you find Trump to be a liar or any other bad quality you want to assign to him, there is literally no one else better to replace him with, from either Party. What does that say about the state of our nation?

• SBR32277

@New World Man, it might be nice if you could give examples of what he is destroying since we now have a better GDP, better economy generally, lowest unemployment in 50 years, forcing other countries to pay their fair share and the list goes on.

• Yes I believe him, because he is not a politician. He tells us exactly what he is thinking. It gets him in a lot of trouble. Someone makes a joke about buying Iceland (Greenland, my mistake) and he says "can we buy Iceland" (Greenland, my mistake) he conducts more press conferences than any other president. He doesn't use teleprompters. He exaggerates and changes his mind often, because he thinks out loud. In many ways, he is the most honest president we have ever had

• Dooby

Nope.

Minimum length for an answer is 15 characters... but no other characters needed.

No I don’t believe this guy , he lied so many times till now

I believe he rarely if ever tells the truth.