Are any of the old (previous seasons) FORTNITE skins being updated graphically?

Hi everybody I hope You are well. I am quite new to the game and only started playing during the latest Season X. I can see that skins like Catalyst have a great detail to them, like eye, mouth and hair movement. I don't see as much detail in older skins such as Dark Bomber, which I love so much. I wanted to ask if any old skins are being updated graphically with time or do they remain the same way they were created for ever. When I say updated graphically I don't mean another version of the skin such as Brite Bomber and Dark Bomber or Black Night and Ultima Knight, or different versions of Drift. What I mean is exactly the same skin just let's say for example greater detail put in the eye movement or hair movement or fluidity of the movement of the particular character. I would much appreciated any insight into this. Many thanks and kindest regards.

• Shay

I have been playing since the end of season 6 and I have not seen any changes to the graphics of previous skins. Once you unlock all versions of a skin, then you have all possible options for that skin. I have not seen the movement or details for the skin enhanced or improved in any way.

Good luck.