GERMANS ALIVE TODAY are not responsible for the World Wars. But Americans are for slavery and what happened to the Natives. Why is that?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because the Whites of the West still treat Natives and non-Whites like third class citizens. Either the non-Whites hit the invisible ceiling and can't get the jobs and promotions they are qualified for (or the education to qualify for well paying professions) or, if they do get those jobs, they are blamed for "stealing" them from the Whites. Non-whites are not respected. I have heard more racist slurs and slurs against women in the last five years of riding public transit than I heard in the first thirty - and I shared a bus with a teenager who later became a serial rapist and murderer of teenage girls. [The language he used about his "girlfriend" still makes me puke.]

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

poop happens in life, but people want free stuff

• 5 months ago

Abstract.

I get what you're saying...

Nazi stuff of any kind is totally banned in Germany.

It's a federal offense in fact.

Here in America things are still protected as "free speech," so you could look at it from the angle of reparations being the compromise since they aren't benning Confederate flags or certain things that might, to some people, imply a negligent view of the past.

Eh.

I just do what I'm told.

As a taxpayer if I have to pay for reparations or whatnot... I will obviously.

• ...Show all comments
    • It should not be illegal in Germany, the government should warn every single Jew and gay degenerate parasite in that country to GTFO or enjoy a repeat of history.

• 5 months ago

My earliest family member came to The States around 1910/15. Many after that even. None of my family ever held slaves. I refuse any racial responsibility for the acts of a bunch of Whites commited over a century before I was born. Sorry, but not sorry.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Craig, some folk THINKG we are responsible, but that is just their opinion. I think they would have a hard time making a legal argument for it, particularly with our current resident of the White House. It is their opinion, no a responsibility. Peace.

• 5 months ago

Why should Germans feel bad about two wars that their country didn't even start? And America fought in both of those wars when they didn't have to. Germany wasn't bothering them. In war, bad things happen. Mistakes are made.

Americans today of course are not responsible for slavery and the bad treatment of Indians. However, the difference is both of those mistakes went on for a long time, like decades, whereupon WW1 was only 4 years long and WW2 only 6. And remember, Germany was not the only nation fighting and doing bad things. That's why it's called a WORLD war and not a German war.

• ...Show all comments
    • Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

No, they did not start World War 2 either. Can watch videos on YouTube, hopefully they are still there, like 'World defeated the wrong enemy', 'Hitler greatest story never told', and 'Europa the last battle'.

• 5 months ago

Your post is just plain silly.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Meaning... you're not smart enough to understand it.

• 5 months ago

your reasoning is silly. Americans alive today are no more responsible for slavery or the demise of the natives Americans than the German people are for the world wars.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because the Germans are REALLY, REALLY SORRY about what they did...

• 5 months ago

What about Vietnam, Camboya, Chile, Afganistan or Irak... You are like ******* vultures that left only death and desolation to get oil. Without your war machine you would be nothing. Japan,Germany or Chinea produce better and cheaper than your. Your time is over.

• ...Show all comments
    • Alucard
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

The only part of that you got right is it trying to make things cheaper not cheaper Dollar Wise have you ever bought a tool from Harbor Freight it will break the first time you try to use it. Trying to make some cheaper all right. Cheap junk.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.