Does she have feelings for me?

I am really good friends with a girl from work. I think she was into me but always thought I was never really into her. She never had a relationship but a short one at a young age which was a bad experience and she didn't want any more On one of our hangouts we ended up kissing and than dated for a while... show more I am really good friends with a girl from work. I think she was into me but always thought I was never really into her. She never had a relationship but a short one at a young age which was a bad experience and she didn't want any more

On one of our hangouts we ended up kissing and than dated for a while before she left to home for a month. We agreed to stay friends.

When she came back we hung out again. It was really good and she said was glad it wasn't awkward.
She seemed like she was flirting with me during the night

Later on when we were at work she would tease me and be flirty

We went out drinking with people from work (it was her farewell party because she is leaving) and everyone told me she was clearly into me. Someone even said she likes me but she denied it
She got really drunk and I took her home. On the way she brought up that we were dating so we started talking about it but she quickly said she was too drunk for this and we should stay friends, tried to go to bed but threw up. I wanted to help her but she wanted me to leave
Next morning she texted me that she was sorry of how she acted but she was drunk and embarrassed

After 3 days she texts me about an inside joke at midnight. Then she kept texting me random stuff and even flirting/teasing with me. She came to see me at work and we hung out after. Had a great time. She wanted me to stay longer after we reached her place. The when I left she told me to text her when I want to come and see her next time.