Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

What's wrong with my GSD puppy?

He had diarrhea and ate it. Afterwards he vomited it up and ate it again. Then he vomited it up and ate it again. He did this 5 more times and I'm wondering if he'll ever stop. Please to help me?

• Jack H
    Favorite Answer

Did you find it amusing, watching and counting... the thing wrong here is YOU, BLUE...

Bluefaced troll seeking attention on the boards.

At the very least, no more bassets.

NO dog would EVER eat diarrhoea. They often re-consume food they have just eaten if it 'bounces' back, and for sure some dogs will eat their stools (note stools - formed) but what you are suggesting, just won't have happened. Even less if fgs you'd stopped this after the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try a better troll question next time eh.

• Maxi

Why after the first time, did you stand and watch instead of removing the dog and cleaning up

I am not sure I BELIEVE you. Let's see BLUE FACE ANON "character" and admitting a total LACK of COMMON SENSE? That smells of TROLL.

On the outside chance you are just a clueless idiot, pick up/clean up the vomit & diarrhea ASAP - rather than letting puppy do it & save some of each (in a ziploc baggie) for the vet - you need to go see on an EMERGENCY BASIS TODAY. Since, you have a puppy (age not stated) who may have PARVO or Distemper VIRUS - which can both BE FATAL and even if vaccinated, may still be in danger of dehydrating (and dying from that) from so much liquid coming out both ends at once.

Take your dog to see a vet!

• PR

Take him outside so he can barf in the grass. Feed him. Call the vet.

I dont believe you blue

• audrey

Oh for God's sake! Clean up the vomit!