Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 6 months ago

Does anyone else hate summer?

I hate summer so much. It's too hot and everywhere is so crowded. There is way more people and kids everywhere. There is way more traffic and way more cars on the road. People act crazier in the summer. This summer has gone by so slow. I am a very unpopular person and hearing about people going on vacation or hanging out with their friends or going places with their friends or going to the beach makes me very jealous. Also guys walk around shirtless which I hate. I go to a fast food place at 11AM during the week in the summertime and there are like 20 kids in there and I hate it.

Favorite Answer

The only thing I hate about summer is the heat and humidity and severe thunderstorms.

• ?

I don’t.............

• HECK NO! I freakin' love summer! I wish it was summer year round! Much better than fall, winter and spring... Ugh.

I would hate it too, if I were like you.

If I were like you, I would make some drastic changes to myself to allow me to have friends and be able to enjoy the summer.

Sux2BU

No my birthday is in the summer plus I love all seasons in there own way

No, it's a great time to travel.

• Smiffy

Try an Australian summer before moaning about this one.

• David

No, I don’t know where you live but in PA we have quite cold and snowy winters, and it basically goes from like Mid-late November up through March. I enjoy the warm/hot weather while it’s still here, because I know what will be on the way.

I like summer time