When faced with a terrorist recruiter, how may an individual successfully defend themselves?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It about 50/50 down here. Last I knew of they recruited the Brit about 2 months ago.  Walked in his house & took him 3 of the Muslim brothers did. Never got to his gun. He is still hanging out with them out in the jungle. Family there in England refuses to ransom him. Now if he would have got to his gun. Could have went the other way. 

• 3 months ago

This appears to be just one of a number of wacko, anti-USA, questions that look like they were all composed by the same source.

• 3 months ago

Defend from what? they are trying to hire you not kill you.

• Cooperating with corrupt business practices as guaranteed by gov is their venue.

• 3 months ago

Ask if you can take a selfie with the recruiter, and pretend it's for your Muslim cousin. Then show your commanding officer.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Same way Trump dealt with the military recruiter... tell him you are a coward!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Last time I faced a terrorist recruiter was deep in the jungle with Sgt. Hulka, I think it was 1956. We used our poison blowguns to great effect. We made it out alive but sadly Sgt. Hulka drowned in a hot tub in Vegas trying to save a drunk hooker in 1969.

• 3 months ago

Defend themselves against what? If you don't want to be recruited, then don't pick up their enlistment pamphlet.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Since you use the word "terrorist", our govt authorizes lethal force

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.